The Human Resources Office is under the direction of the Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Ottawa. It provides assistance to our parishes, priests and lay staff in the following areas:
- Benefits (health, dental, life, AD&D, LTD, travel insurance, pension plan)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS) and Sickness Benefits
- Immigration matters
- Accessing community services, facilities and health supports for retired priests, including government programs
- Information regarding Employment Standards, Occupational Health and Safety, Workers’ Safety Insurance Board (WSIB), etc.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
At the diocesan level, the Human Resources Office is also responsible for assisting diocesan administration with all personnel related matters, including employee recruitment, training, benefits and performance evaluations.
For further information, please contact
, Human Resources Officer.